ARJUNA volunteers have been visiting Hyderabad to interact and educate the students there since 2016. In
2016 ARJUNA launched a unique contest “Concentration Enhancement Contest” (abbreviated C.E.C) as
an effort to build a stronger student community.The contest is based on the book “Art of Concentration in the Age of Distractions” and Physics,
Maths/Biology and Chemistry.
The objectives of the contest is to aid students to
- Make better choices in life
- Learn Art of Concentration for better academic performance
- Learn to balance Excellence & Ethics
- Develop Spirit of Selfless Service
- Grow as Young leaders for a strong nation
Over 6000 students have been interacted with and introduced the book Art Of Concentration, in June 2017 in Hyderabad.